15 IBIZA MINUTES DJ COMPETITION 2021 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A DJ’s registered & subscribed to our website have the ability to submit video mixes (30 mins minimum, 60 mins maximum in length) to our audition team. Once received and approved, the DJ’s video will be presented to our viewers via our channel as a contestant along with other DJs in the same week. The video mix will be judged on track selection, blending, phrasing, creativity & presence with 3 tiers of judging being the deciding factors.
- Tier 1: The House aka the DJ judges in our organization (20%)
- Tier 2: Community level aka how involved you are within the online community. (40%)
- Tier 3: The Star Status & voting feedback online aka “the public”. (40%)
DJs will be selected throughout the competition until the closing date of June 30th 2021.
Confirmation of selection will be sent out along with a booking schedule including all of the important details of their winning selection.
Benefits during the competition
- Every competitor will receive online promotional support from our organization during the competition and after winning (if selected).
- Each DJ competitors within the will receive the opportunity to have a DJ set featured on Ibiza’s most popular urban music radio station Playasol Ibiza Radio.
- Leading competitors become eligible for receiving a live-streamed, 15 minute interview with a channel host promoting their brand.
- Opinions through critique are welcomed and respect is held at a ZERO TOLERANCE level of importance. Treat members as you wish to be treated.
This concept is 100% community based and driven. It is for grinders, hustlers and non-privileged artists who lack ample opportunity to perform at venues of career enhancing significance. We’ve created this platform to boost our culture and the individuals within it. If you understand the concept of paying dues to get ahead then this concept is for you. If you consider yourself established and do not need to work at advancing your level, skill or status then we congratulate you and recommend you refer someone you know in need of our support.
Our organization is in the position to enhance the level of success of performers and we focus on this with diligence. The winners of our competition will receive, promotion within an organization that will be visible to over 4 million tourists yearly, transport, accommodation and a booking fee of ?? Flight travel is at the competitors expense
- The competition is open exclusively to registered subscribers to the tuneibiza.com social sites and website.
- Registration fee is €90 and only one entry allowed per person. *The registration fee covers administration, the first month of promotion for your profile and awards 5 starts towards the DJ’s competition status.
- There will be no cash or other alternative to the prizes offered than those described as “Winnings”.
- Employees, members of their families, or households of the prize providers, TUNE Ibiza® or any company involved in the competition are not eligible to enter. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Prizes are not transferable and legal age (*18 years) limit applies.
- The winner(s) will be drawn from rankings of all the correct entries received.
- Competition entries must register by 15th of April. Entries received after the closing date/time will not be entered into the draw but 5 positions could be reserved as “WILD CARD” options depending on contest standings.
- The winner(s) will be notified before April 30th and the prizes will be announced following the announcement.
- Details of the winners will also be published in the online editions of the TUNEIBIZA Channel. The prize providers & TUNE Ibiza® reserve the right to use the names of the winners and their photographs in any publicity.
- All entries are to be registered on the website exclusively.
- Competitors’ profile must contain Birth name, DJ name, email address, social platform title and full phone number.
- The organizers cannot be held liable for any loss of prizes in transit (proof of posting will be provided) or entries lost, damaged, delayed or with incomplete contact information.
- Personal details relating to entrants will be made available to the prize providers; will only be used by the prize providers & TUNE Ibiza® in accordance with current EU data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
- Any entrant can unsubscribe from the email@example.com email or the TUNE Ibiza® mailing lists at any time.
- By entering this competition, you deem to accept these terms and conditions.
- The organizers reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if they have reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions.
- Changes to the Platform and the Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to add, delete or amend parts of these Terms & Conditions at our sole discretion and at any time without prior notice to you. It is important for you to refer to these Terms & Conditions from time to time to make sure that you are aware of any changes that we may have made. By continuing to use the Platform you are agreeing to be bound by the revised Terms & Conditions.
- Description of Website and the Services
Access to the Platform currently provides users with access to the Services and further online tools and resources such as audio, personalized content, social features and targeted advertising messages. The Platform enables you to upload, share and discover audio and personalized content with all other users on the Platform. Unless otherwise stated, any new features or tools added to the Website and/or the Services are subject to these Terms & Conditions. It is possible that these Terms & Conditions and a separate end user license or similar agreement may apply to a bespoke service or product offered by TUNE Ibiza. In this case, these Terms & Conditions will also apply to any license or similar agreement, unless stated otherwise in the relevant license or other agreement. We may add, amend or remove any aspect of the Website and/or the Services at any time without notice. We may also impose limits on certain features and/or restrict access to parts of or all of the Platform without notice or liability to you or any third party.
In order to use the Website, you must obtain access to the Internet and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the Internet, including a computer and modem or other access device.
- Intellectual Property Ownership and License
Copyrights, trademark rights, database rights, design rights and any and all other intellectual property and other rights relating to the Platform existing now or in the future (including but not limited to computer programs, source and object code, documentation, software graphics, text, images, designs, videos, animations, databases, logos, domain names, trade names and trade identities – collectively referred to as the “Content”) are the property of TUNE Ibiza, its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or licensors.
The Content does not include User Submissions (as defined below) or any other content owned by and submitted by users to the TUNE Ibiza Platform.
Unless expressly granted in writing by TUNE Ibiza, no rights in or to the Content except those expressly set forth within these Terms & Conditions are granted to you.
The copying, reproduction, re-arrangement, sale, leasing, renting, lending, distribution, redistribution, modification or adaptation, downloading, sideloading, exchanging, creating of derivative works, uploading, posting, transmitting, communication to the public or publication by you, directly or indirectly, of the Content, including the removal or alteration of advertising, except pursuant to the express limited grant of rights hereunder, is strictly prohibited. You agree to abide by any and all additional notices, information or restrictions in respect of the Platform contained in any part of the Website and/or Services. Exploiting any part of the Platform for a purpose that is not permitted by these Terms & Conditions is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from TUNE Ibiza or the applicable intellectual property rights holder as identified on the Website.
Subject to your strict compliance with these Terms & Conditions, TUNE Ibiza grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-commercial, revocable, non-assignable and non-transferable license to:
- listen to audio streamed from the Website;
- submit or upload audio, images and other content to the Website strictly as permitted in accordance with these Terms & Conditions and any other terms posted on the Website;
- embed TUNE Ibiza widgets on your personal website, blog or social network profile pages for non-commercial and private use only; and
- participate in the TUNE Ibiza social features and communicate with other members of the TUNE Ibiza community; You may not embed or otherwise exploit TUNE Ibiza widgets for commercial gain (which includes, for example and without limitation, selling advertising on your site or otherwise monetising any element of your site which contains a TUNE Ibiza widget). TUNE Ibiza alone shall be responsible for determining, in its discretion, whether any use of a TUNE Ibiza widget constitutes commercial use in each individual case.
- Links and Third Party Content
TUNE Ibiza or third parties may provide links on the Platform to other sites or content (“Other Sites”). TUNE Ibiza has no control over such Other Sites or content, and therefore makes no claim or representation regarding, and expressly disclaims responsibility for, the accuracy, quality, legality, nature, availability or reliability of Other Sites or content linked to by the Platform. The Platform provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link on the Platform does not imply our affiliation, endorsement, or adoption of the linked site or any information therein. Access and use of Other Sites, including the information, material, products and services on Other Sites and/or available through Other Sites, is solely at your own risk. When you leave the Platform, our Terms & Conditions no longer govern. You should review applicable Terms & Conditions, including the privacy and data gathering practices, of any Other Sites.
In addition, third party advertisers or commercial partners may offer goods, services and other materials to you on the Platform. Your correspondence and business dealings with others found on or through the Platform and any terms, conditions, warranties and representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the relevant third party. TUNE Ibiza will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or the offering of such products, services, and other Content on or through the Platform. Descriptions of, or references to, products, services or publications on the Platform do not imply endorsement of that product, service or publication.
- Our Linking and Widget Policy
You may include links to the Website or include widgets in any website under the following criteria:
- You may link to, but not replicate, the Content;
- You must not imply that TUNE Ibiza or the Platform are endorsing or sponsoring your website or its products, unless TUNE Ibiza has given its prior written consent;
- You must not present false information about TUNE Ibiza or its products or services;
- You must not use any TUNE Ibiza Content or Services except as expressly permitted in these Terms & Conditions or without prior permission from TUNE Ibiza;
- The website must not contain content that is illegal, obscene or defamatory, or that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial;
- The website must not support, endorse or encourage piracy or the unauthorized exploitation of intellectual property rights.
By linking to or embedding a widget in a third party website, you agree that you do and will continue to comply with the above linking and embedding requirements. We reserve the right to deny permission to link to the Website or embed widgets for any reason in our sole and absolute discretion.
TUNE Ibiza widgets are designed to enable our users to share TUNE Ibiza with their friends. You are strictly prohibited from using any of the TUNE Ibiza widgets for any form of commercial use, unless with prior written consent from TUNE Ibiza.
If you are the operator of a commercial website and would like to include TUNE Ibiza widgets in your website, or if you would like to use the widgets for commercial purposes, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
TUNE Ibiza reserves the right to remove links or to block TUNE Ibiza widgets at any time and for any reason in its absolute discretion.
- Prohibited Uses
- As a condition of your use of the Platform, you will not use the Platform for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions. Access to the Platform from territories where their access or use thereof is illegal is strictly prohibited. You are responsible for complying with all local rules, laws, and regulations including, without limitation, rules about intellectual property rights, the Internet, technology, data, electronic mail, or privacy. You further agree not to engage in the unauthorized sharing of sound recordings with other users of the TUNE Ibiza Platform, including, but not limited to, the sharing of some or all of the individual sound recordings embodied in any audio content available on the TUNE Ibiza Platform, or the individual sound recordings comprising a piece of audio content.
- Any use by you of the Platform other than for private, non-commercial use is strictly prohibited. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, distribute or exploit, any portion of the Platform, use of the Platform, access to the Platform, or Content obtained or available through the Platform, for any purpose other than for your personal, private, non-commercial purposes.
- You agree not to defame, harass, abuse, threaten, stalk or defraud users of the Platform, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about users or third parties without their consent.
- You agree not to intentionally interfere with or damage, impair or disable the operation of the Platform or any user’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including but not limited to uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, spyware, adware or other malicious code.
- You agree not to remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Platform, including but not limited to any features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content accessible through the Platform, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Platform.
- You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Platform, or any part of it, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Platform, or any part of it, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any activities conducted on the Platform.
- You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Platform. You agree neither to modify the Platform in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Platform, including, without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Platform.
- You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Platform for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Platform.
- You agree not to utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other Content without our express written consent. You agree not to use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing TUNE Ibiza’s name or trademarks without our express written consent.
- You will promptly remove any links that TUNE Ibiza finds objectionable in its sole discretion. You agree not to use any TUNE Ibiza logos, graphics, or trademarks as part of the link without our express consent.
- You agree not to make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or spam to other users of the Platform. This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures.
- You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Platform or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- You agree not to modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Platform or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- You agree not to remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the TUNE Ibiza Platform, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content accessible through the TUNE Ibiza Platform, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the TUNE Ibiza Platform. The TUNE Ibiza Platform contains programming limitations that are enforced through technical measures adopted by TUNE Ibiza, and any efforts to disable or defeat those efforts for the purpose of violating any provisions of the statutory licenses set forth in Sections 112 and 114 of the U.S. Copyright Act is strictly prohibited.
- Programming Limitations. By using the TUNE Ibiza Platform, you agree to the following programming limitations, noncompliance with which will result in TUNE Ibiza’s removal of applicable content from public access and commencement of steps under its Repeat Infringer Policy, including terminating your right to use the TUNE Ibiza Platform: (a) No more than 3 songs from one album (and no more than 2 consecutively), (b) No more than 4 songs from one recording artist (and no more than 3 consecutively), (c) No more than 4 songs from one compilation (and no more than 3 consecutively). All tracklist names, titles and metadata must be accurately identified, and you may not deliberately seek to misidentify any such information. Only songs that have been lawfully disseminated under the authority of the copyright owner may be included in a upload. In addition song names may not be included in the title or description of content, whether on the TUNE Ibiza Platform or on third party websites
- You represent, warrant and agree that you will comply with the above acceptable use requirements. TUNE Ibiza reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any user’s account or take such other action as TUNE Ibiza sees fit in relation to any user who partakes in any of TUNE Ibiza’s prohibited uses or in breach of any of the other terms set forth herein. In extreme cases or as required by law or regulation, TUNE Ibiza reserves the right to take court action and/or report users to the relevant authorities.
- User Accounts, Additional Terms, End User License Agreements
In order to access some features of the Platform, you will have to create an account. You agree that the information you provide to TUNE Ibiza upon registration and, at all other times, will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. You acknowledge, consent and agree that TUNE Ibiza may access, preserve and disclose your account information if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal processes;
- enforce these Terms & Conditions;
- respond to a claim that any information submitted by a user violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service; or
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of TUNE Ibiza, its users and the public.
In some instances, these Terms & Conditions and separate end user license agreements or terms & conditions that set forth additional conditions may apply to Services or products offered via the Website. To the extent there is a conflict between these Terms & Conditions and the terms of any applicable end user license or similar agreement, the end user license or similar agreement will apply, unless the additional conditions expressly state that these Terms & Conditions apply. In cases where there are no additional terms or conditions stated for any such registrations, services or products, these Terms & Conditions will apply.
When you register for a user account you will be asked to provide a username and a password. As you will be responsible for all activities that occur under your username and/or password, you should keep your password confidential. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you have reason to believe that your user account is no longer secure (for example, in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your account ID or password), you will immediately notify TUNE Ibiza. You may be liable for the losses incurred by TUNE Ibiza or others due to any unauthorized use of your account.
TUNE Ibiza may decide to run competitions, promotions, prize draws and other opportunities on the Website and these will be governed by a separate set of terms and conditions. These terms and conditions can be found below, unless otherwise stated on the specific competition page. It is your responsibility to read those terms and conditions for details about the terms that shall apply and any eligibility requirements.
9.1 Competition terms
- From time to time TUNE Ibiza will hold competitions on the Platform.
- By entering one or all of the competitions you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Details of how to enter, who the competition is open to and the deadline shall be found on the competition page itself.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18, unless otherwise stated.
- All entries must be received by the deadline date which can be found on the respective competition page.
- Each entrant irrevocably grants to TUNE Ibiza and its associated companies the exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide and free of charge and of royalty, rights to use, develop, adapt and market all or any of the User Submissions submitted by the entrant in the competition.
- There shall be no purchase necessary for any of our competitions unless otherwise stated on the competition page.
- Each entrant consents to TUNE Ibiza the right to pass on the entrant’s name and email address to the third party competition partners (whose names are stated on the competition page).
- All winners shall be notified by email (unless otherwise stated) at our discretion following the deadline date. The adjudicator’s decision is final.
- All prizes described for each competition will be those available as at the date of publication. However any prizes which are donated by third parties are subject to those third parties honouring their prize and shall be subject to the third party’s terms and conditions.
- Prizes are non transferable unless stated on the competition page and there shall be no cash alternatives.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity with either TUNE Ibiza or the third party prize donors or both.
TUNE Ibiza accepts no liability for:
- any loss of prizes including but not limited to any occurrence beyond our control;
- any lost, late, misdirected, illegible or inaudible entry;
- any third party prize donor not honouring their prize; or
- any technical, network,
- electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive any entry or information by TUNE Ibiza on account of including but not limited to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any combination.
- We reserve the right to terminate or modify any or all of the competitions at any time and at our sole discretion.
- By entering any or all of the competitions you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agents
TUNE Ibiza aims to respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work (or the work of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act) has been copied, used, or made available on or through the TUNE Ibiza Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement of your intellectual property, please provide our copyright agent with a copyright infringement notice (“Notice”) which should include the following written information:
- A statement that you have identified material on the Website which infringes your copyright (or infringes the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act, if applicable);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notice, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit TUNE Ibiza to locate the material (e.g. a URL and/or screen shot);
- Your full name, email address, postal address and telephone number on which you can be contacted;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature (which may be a scanned copy) of a person authorized to act on behalf of owner of the work that is allegedly infringed.